Thursday, March 18, 2010

rhythm....

“When I hear my favorite song
I know that we belong
Oh you are the music in me
Yeah it’s living in all of us
And it’s brought us here because
You are the music in me
Na na na na
Na na na na
You are the music in me…”



Music cannot be separate from us. There were many genre of music that can be found. Each person has their own likes. Music can be a great motivator. It is simply because it lets you shut out from outside world of conversations and noises, meanwhile enabling you to concentrate more on your workout.


Music also can facilitate better relaxation of one’s mind as well so that the person working out may not feel the strain from the environment. Listening to your favorite music also can promote the functioning of blood vessels. So, listening to music make us healthier.


Furthermore, music can stimulates us and make us feel relax or makes us happy. From the previous studies show that music trains the brain for higher forms of thinking. So why not we try to listening to music when study, just to see if it helps. Just take the experience with it. Who knows it can help you study and learn better.

No comments:

Post a Comment